CRRSS is looking International Correspondents
C.R.R.S.S is recruiting up to 11 unpaid interns for its new mandate called - "Current Affairs". An internship at the center provides students and young professionals with valuable experience in an exciting international think tank, research institute environment. Interns commit a 5 month period for a minimum of 5 hours per week, in addition to a few occasional events. Apply for an internship at C.R.R.S.S to grow your professional skills, form lasting relationships with interesting people, and further an important global mission. Every applicant will be considered; C.R.R.S.S. needs your help!
For the Position:
- Must have a Undergrad or Graduate degree (or currently pursuing)
- Have experience in quality content writing
- Be able to meet deadlines and supervise work
- Should be able to work in a multi-cultural team
- Should have excellent knowledge of English, any other language is a plus ( Specially Hindi, Bangla or Spanish)
- Preference would be given to candidates with quality experience
Associate position is a 5-6 month part time position, requiring about a 5 hours every week at max.
For any questions please contact Ms. Tanistha Bhagawati, Head of Current Affairs, at
This position is unpaid.
Only candidates who are selected for the interview will be contacted.
Apply by January 10 2021
Expect to hear back by January 15 2021
Position Starts on January 18 2021