We are now hiring for the Admin and Design team. All positions at CRRSS are unpaid, as we are a volunteer research organization.
INTERN : ROLE DESCRIPTION
- Tending to administrative tasks of the assigned mandate.
- Looking up grants and funds for the various research projects and other projects taken up by the organisation.
- Writing grant proposals and proposals for partnerships.
- Supporting the core team in managerial roles.
- Helping in the hiring process and keeping a check on productivity of specific mandates.
- Completed or pursuing degree in BBA/MBA, LLB, Specialisation in Marketing , PR and HR is desired.
- 1-2 year of work experience. Freshers are encouraged to apply.
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- A self-starter who is able to manage and develop projects; strong organisational skills; and the ability to work independently and collegially
- Should be equipped with good communication skills and the eloquence required for writing proposals of various kinds
- Prior experience in working with non-profits
- Working knowledge of google applications (Docs, Slides, Forms etc.) is required.
This is a pro-bono internship. Candidates who successfully complete their term will have an opportunity to become board members and lead their own team.
Graphic Design Interns
- Responsible for all the outgoing visuals/Illustrations of the organisation. This would include posters, promotional posts, social media templates, email templates, website design
- Working with the communications team and the current affairs mandate of the organisation.
- Responsible for creating engaging content for all our social media handles, in collaboration with the communications team.
- Prior experience in graphic design, a good portfolio. Freshers can also apply, send us your sample designs at email@example.com
- Should know how to work with the different softwares for creating visuals (mainly Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc).
- Professional work ethic in regards to meeting deadlines.
- Good communication skills and collaborative as will be required to work with multiple teams.
People looking to launch themselves into the world of social impact and research should apply.
Our interns graduate into the world with a multi-disciplinary approach.
Applications close : July 22 2021.